Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Alex the man

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 1.13.42 pm.png

As a class we have discussed some possible words and similes to describe what has happened so far in the video.

  1. Write a descriptive paragraph paragraph of what has happened so far in the video. Write it from the point of view of the boy.

Start your paragraph here.


Orientation
Who-The
What-
When-
Where-
Problem-
Solution-

I was at my classroom than i fall asleep and i had this crazy dream about my school.I woked up in the hallway it was a mass i was feeling sick and stressed i get up and walked outside. as i start to walk  i saw a teacher. she called the police i  didn’t know why did she called the police.I ran outside stole a bike and took off so fast like lightning.than i slow down i got home i looked at the tv the whole world was looking for me i ran into my room and packed my staff qukely.I heard the door there was coaps in the front door.Then i ran into the back door  it was locked i greped the key with my power and open the door and ran away into the forest.As i was runing i get got by an FBI.He told me to stop and get down so i get down cver my head and use my powers to destraked them.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Work Alex :-)
    It's may, ashley , mahana , mele & Juliet. We would like to say a big congratz for writing a good peice of writing. One little thing, can you please work on your spelling and capital letters and full stops.

    Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi alex it Juliet we would like to say you have good ideas but you need to work on you spelling and to make sure it make scene so when reader read it they know what you are talking about. But this a good piece of writing you have done. Make sure you have capital letters , full stop and to make sure the word are correct.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Alex Its Danielle hey keep it up but maybe you can fix up your spelling. Make sure to put full stops, capital letters and maek sure you check your writing again for mistakes then post it. Anyway keep up the good work Alex.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex,

    Nice Story :-) It has lots of nice detail .
    Keep the good work up !

    By May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Alex it is me Setaita keep it up

    ReplyDelete